Friday, June 13, 2008

Thing #7

Cool Things with Google... Wow! I have always used Google as my main search site. It always seemed more logical and organized to me. The Google Scholars site was interesting. I was able to find out a lot of information about the novels we read in class. Google calendar was okay, but I prefer a regular paper calendar. Google Docs tour was confusing, but Google Earth 4.3 was amazing. I loved going right in for a ground level tour. Seeing the buildings and cars and streets...very exciting. The only thing was it made me remember the old saying...Big brother is watching...

2 comments:

Mimi's Moments said...

I loved Googe Earth also. I did feel a little bit like a nosy neighbor when I typed in my address. It felt a little strange to be able to see the entire neighborhood and backyards, etc. I agree, you never know who is watching.

bookeatersclub said...

Google has certainly evolved. There is so much there to simplify our technology absorbed lives. Great tools for everyone to use...