Monday, June 30, 2008

Thing 9-

Useful library-related Blogs and News feeds---Wow! Way too much information! As I looked through the sites, I became overwhelmed with information. I don't see how people have time to go through all (or most of ) these sites every day and still do their work. I barely have time to read the local paper on Sundays. Working full time and taking care of everything in my life leaves me little time to "browse" other people's blogs.
As for the sites...
Bloglines was okay, it was pretty easy with good information...
Edublogs really didn't suit my tastes or interests.....
Spurglu was interesting, but seemed to have many repeat blogs...
Google blog search was my favorite, easy and to the point....
Topix was fantastic, I would use this site....
Syndec8 was hard to navigate...
Atomic learning was the most appropriate for class use.

No comments: