Sunday, July 6, 2008

Thing #14

Explore Technorati---I really enjoyed Technorati. It was fun to view the information. It was also very easy. I spent time reading different opinions about current events and movies. I can see how you could easily lose an entire afternoon just clicking around on this site. I don't think this site would be very useful in the classroom. I don't see how you could edit what the students read and this could be a problem. The kids would probably be reading everything but what you actually asked them to research. I think this site is more for private use. I don't see it being very helpful at school. As far as other sites goes....Technorati and Flikr are my favorites. Tagging is something I can see using at home, but I don't quite see it at school, maybe it could be used in higher grades.

1 comment:

NannyKaren said...

Injoyed reading your blog.